Modern kitchens have become more and more innovative and stylish and having a beautiful tile backsplash pattern is one of the ways to make the kitchen look more appealing. There are many different tile backsplash patterns and a lot of materials, textures, shapes and sizes in tiles that you can choose from.
You can also combine two different tile materials like ceramic and glass to come up with unique kitchen backsplash patterns. Here are some unique kitchen backsplash ideas that is going to add style and flair to your kitchen.
Tile Backsplash Pattern Ideas
Here are some ways by which you can create unique and chic kitchen tile backsplash patterns that will be the envy of your neighbors.
- If your kitchen is a modern minimalistic one, with a monochromatic color scheme and lot of steel and chrome fittings, then the best tile backsplash idea is to opt for ceramic tiles in an eye-popping color like bright green or purple with a high shine finish.
- You can also install tile backsplash in the form of a mural to add an artistic touch to the kitchen.
- One of the most interesting tile patterns for kitchen backsplash is to combine four or five different tiles in a small area, but the tiles should be from the same color family. You might like to pick a decorative tile for the border.
Keeping a cutting of such designs will help you in understanding what kind of patterns you prefer and whether it can be incorporated in your kitchen.
- Backsplash tile patterns are not limited to be used only in the kitchen, it can also be used in the bathrooms, on the wall behind the sink and the bathtub to give it a beautiful look.
- Use an unexpected tile color like purple and hot pink to create a backsplash pattern. This will give the kitchen a very bold and dramatic look.
So, these were some ideas for choosing patterns of tile backsplash for your kitchen. Kitchen backsplash is one of the easiest ways to transform the look of your kitchen. Install copper, tin or stainless steel tiles for backsplash to give the kitchen a modern look. There are endless patterns to choose from if you are thinking of remodeling your kitchen.