Among the different ideas and options available for fireplaces having a stone veneer surround is becoming quite a rage. Read this to know why you should opt for installing stone veneer fireplace instead of anything else.
Benefits of a Stone Veneer Fireplace
Using stone veneer for a fireplace is something that is becoming more and more common by the day. Let's just take a look at some of the major reasons why people prefer stone veneer over brick fireplaces.
- Installation of stone veneer costs much lesser than that of a stone fireplace.
- The reason is that since the stone veneer is nothing but faux stone, it costs much less compared to real stone which can be very expensive.
- It has the same properties, so it is a cheaper and more durable substitute for real stone.
- We can say this because, as opposed to real stone, which can get affected by harsh light, various cleaning products and also fades gradually, stone veneer does none of the above. It is sturdy and strong and can withstand a lot of pressure and harsh conditions.
- In addition to the low price, another plus point is its light weight.
- This light weight makes it easier to transport from one place to another and also to makes it easy for its installation.
- Another very important advantage is that the combustion chances of a stone veneer fireplaces are very low. Hence, you can rest assured about the safety, once you install it.
Ideas for a Stone Veneer Fireplace
Hence, whatever way you use it, a stone veneer fireplace will definitely add to the glamor quotient of your home, within your house or even outside it. So, the décor of your home does not really matter when you have finally decided to install it. Here are some ideas that you can try out for your home.
As you can see, a stone veneer fireplace is a much safer, cheaper, and also a sophisticated option. So get one installed at the earliest and enjoy some warm and fun-filled evenings!