They sleep endlessly and make the cutest sounds and faces, do the silliest things and hold on tightly to anything in their tiny hands. They start exploring colors, sounds, tastes, and mechanisms of things around them.
There are so many things to do for a child in this age and this is what makes watching them grow so interesting! Well, to do all these things, they will definitely need a room. Therefore, designing a playroom for toddlers is a must, where your little bundle of joy can take his/her time to play.
There are various ideas which can be used to design a playroom with colors, toys, storage, furniture, and accessories. Some ideas are mentioned here, so read on and take your pick!
- Another aspect in playroom designing is innovative furniture styles. Furniture for kids rooms is a very important thing as they need their cribs, changing tables, chairs (rocking chairs, recliners, couches, etc.), wardrobes, cupboards for storage, shelves and drawers.
- Since we are designing a toddler's playroom, you can think a little out of the box and incorporate furniture with bright colors such as pink, red, orange, yellow, and blue. Usually, white or brown for cribs, wardrobes, and closets is the ideal choice, but you can use your creativity.
- The bedding, drapes, curtains, sheets for the cribs and other cloth related accessories can be chosen to match these furniture sets. Cushions, different shaped floor pillows, and decorative poufs could also look great for the playroom.
- As toddlers love to explore music and the various sounds around them, musical toys are a must for them! You can place them in an organized manner around the playroom, if you have sections such as playing and sleeping areas in the room.
- Stuffed animals are also great options which are not only great toys, but also decorative accessories for the playrooms. Soft toys can be placed in the cribs or around the playing area, as they won't hurt, even if the baby trips over them.
- For other decorative accessories around the room, you can have a book case with story books and a rocking chair placed near the crib. Lamps, hanging toys, wall decorations (picture frames, posters, paintings, etc.), and other unique showpieces are also innovative for playroom ideas
With these great ideas, hope you have found some interesting tips for the same! Well, you can make your baby's room as colorful and bright as you want, because this age is surely never going to come back! So, make the most out of it!