Feng Shui is all about harnessing positive energy. There are many items prescribed by Feng Shui in order to attract and preserve positive chi in your home. It tells you what to use to attract positive energy, which specific location you to place these objects in, so as to ensure that all the negative energies are driven away.
Feng Shui offers many such objects, including plants. You can place them in your bedroom, or the living room. This article discusses the various reasons for keeping these houseplants, and also provides names of some of the most popular ones.
One of the most indispensable tools that you can use to make all this go away, and have luck, wealth and prosperity shining on you, is to use Feng Shui plants. Let's learn how and why some indoor plants help to bring positive energy.
- Plants help to take all positive energies within the environment to an ascent.
- Wooded plants tend to attract a lot of yang. So, if you place wooded plants in your home, balance it out with ferns that attract more of yin.
- Placing fresh flowers is considered a superb way to attract strength and physical energy. So make it a point to place fresh flowers in your living room often. Once they dry up, throw them away immediately. Don't keep them dry and wilting in the vase. This will attract negative energy.
- Keep the plants properly watered and nourished. That's the only way it can carry out its function of drawing in optimistic vibrations.
- A good idea is to place a line of lights on a plant. This will help to pull more positive vibes towards the home.
- Using tropical plants help in absorbing hazardous poisonous substances that may be present in the air.
- As far as the bedroom is concerned, you should refrain from keeping flowers in your bedroom. Instead, you can have a small ornamental plant that bears fruit, because fruits are a symbol of fertility.
- One place where you should avoid planting is the bathroom. It is said to overturn the positive energy into a negative one.
- If you have an outdoor garden, place horizontal and vertically growing trees separately. This is because, if placed close to each other, they will stunt each others' growth, and serve no purpose.
- Plant trees in odd numbers. Planting them in threes will enhance the harmony of relationships.
- Do not place bonsai plants in your home. They represent stunted growth, and these vibes can spread around the house too.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that the plants should be well taken care of. Trim them regularly, see that dried leaves are removed. That's the only way of ensuring an aura of happiness in your home.
- If it's a garden, then let the trees grow according to their natural abilities. Don't limit them with constant pruning and trimming of branches.
- Another no-no, is placing thorny plants in the house. They attract negativity, and drive away positivity.
The right placement of Feng Shui plants is essential, for their purpose to be fulfilled. Placing them in incorrect locations can prove to be redundant, or worse, misfire and turn into something worse.
- Health, Prosperity and Wealth: East
- Creativity: Northwest
- Luck for Children: West
- General Luck and Well-Being: Southeast or South.
- Lilac Tree
- Ficus Tree
- Dwarf Banana Tree
- Palm Tree
- Holly Bushes